• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other games

LinvilleGorge

24 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

4-11 for 32 yards a total of 70 and the half is almost here? I'd say it looks equally inept at the moment.

Mariota is playing better than the stat line looks. Dude is running for his life from the moment of the snap nearly every play. A lot of the misses have been very near misses. Every QB in the league is struggling dealing with what he's dealt with today.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Mariota is playing better than the stat line looks. Dude is running for his life from the moment of the snap nearly every play. A lot of the misses have been very near misses. Every QB in the league is struggling dealing with what he's dealt with today.

No doubt but crap results are crap results... I've never been one to care as long as the end result is points/goals ect on the board. 

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

No doubt but crap results are crap results... I've never been one to care as long as the end result is points/goals ect on the board. 

Yeah, I don't care as long as it's effective but I'm just saying watching this game I can't imagine any QB having success for the Falcons this afternoon.

Give me Dorsey for HC.  Yeah allen is an MVP caliber QB but the backups to the backups are getting separation. 300 yards and 4 TDS by half. Pulling starters for the entire 2nd half 😳

Edited by RJK

The way Wilson looks this year away from Seattle and Pete Carroll paired with how Geno looks this year playing in Seattle with Pete Carroll certainly brings up some real questions.

I cant say I ever imagined Geno Smith being even serviceable..... Wilson he looks like a guy who got paid even if he hasn't lost his wheels he doesn't seem to be willing to use them anymore.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I cant say I ever imagined Geno Smith being even serviceable..... Wilson he looks like a guy who got paid even if he hasn't lost his wheels he doesn't seem to be willing to use them anymore.

Watching that awful Thursday night game, Russell Wilson looked absolutely indistinguishable from the Panthers' version of Baker Mayfield. They're the same guy. And the Broncos traded a kings ransom and then paid him $200M+. 😂

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Watching that awful Thursday night game, Russell Wilson looked absolutely indistinguishable from the Panthers' version of Baker Mayfield. They're the same guy. And the Broncos traded a kings ransom and then paid him $200M+. 😂

Hes looked that way all season, don't forget they also gave up their 1st and 2nd rounders the next two season plus a 4th this year and a 5th in 2024 in addition to Lock,Fant and Harris..... Seattle Mauled them.

• Beer 1