• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC/Chubb run usage - next gen chart

CRA

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

maybe we should look to upgrade our RB.   Maybe we could pay big bucks and get one of the best RBs in the NFL.  Oh wait.   

another comment, where I just do not understand what you are attempting to state. I am offering rationale and then you give me will ferral ace ventura GIF

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Flames 1

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

It appears we avoided the run

I agree. We did. That was my complaint on game day. The challenge to running an RPO with the QB making the decisions to pass or hand off when playing in a passionate game against a former team...... the QB wants the ball. 

Its the opposite of Shane Falco.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, 07579394 said:

Chubb ran off tackle routes were the most damage,our DE sucked

Not all of those were off tackle runs by design. We met Chubb in the backfield a handful of times, just couldnt wrap him up and he broke it to the outside. Cleveland had over 180 yards after contact. It doesnt appear to be a gap integrity issue (excep the hunt touchdown run) it appears to be a tackling issue. 

That being said.... Chubb is fuging elite.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

another comment, where I just do not understand what you are attempting to state. I am offering rationale and then you give me /cdn-cgi/mirage/09011f1e3eb3d2b570377016ffacee468720583f-1663082287-1800/1280/https://media1.giphy.com/media/10bTAtcXeGNQJO/200.gif

I’m stating that rational is dumb if true. The gameplan was dumb. 

best run of the game was not a McAdoo play call.  CMC picked up a botched snap and got into space…..took it 30 yards.   You would think he might of learned something from watching it.   And you would think it would be something he figured out before week 1. 

• Pie 1