• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person says the Panthers will win this one

ladypanther

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

True, but Rhule has a habit of being called out on things and course correcting for a week.  Not always, but it happens some. 

but yeah, overall McAdoo is going to do what he does.  Go pass heavy out of 11 personnel week after week 

For example about the course correct when called on stuff, McAdoo got called out for his bullshit repeated personnel and the fact he only put 3 WRs on the field all game.   McAdoo claimed some 50 play defense but that was bologna.  Tons of teams only got 50 something plays.   Teams with 50 plays put different WRs on the field because they don’t want defenders looking at the same dude running out of the same formation for 50 straight plays.   Now suddenly TMJ has the greatest practice of all time out of nowhere.  What a coincidence.   Thankfully to the best practice of his life McAdoo might be able to put Higgins and TMJ on the field occasionally and mix up some looks and plays. 

As long as Dj, Robbie, and Shi have the energy i say give them a majority of the snaps. I think they're the best 3 we have and all 3 are explosive. 

Dear and Gracious Football Gods ❤🏈,

Can we have professional football all game, please? No more is-preseason-really-over first half.

Let Baker respect the pocket and CMC be used the entire game.

Have Phil Snow bark at the front 7 to stay in their gaps and shed blockers.

Let us win the coin toss.

Throw a little luck our way, please.

Respectfully and thank you,

Panther Nation

• Beer 3

5 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

Yeah I don’t want to make excuses but the Browns front 7 isn’t the best unit to get your sea legs with. 

Gotta admit I'm not interested in any other team except Carolina and who we play each week... that's who I research. 

My question is: 

Where exactly is that Cleveland Defensive Line ranked across the NFL? 

Oline? 

I'm just looking for any avenue of optimism for the rest of the season. So I'm hoping any reply says they're top 1-5 in both regards. I'd feel a little better about what I did and didnt see last Sunday. 

2 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

The one thing I do think was a fluke last week were all the missed tackles.  I mean damn, 18 missed tackles is not something you expect to persist throughout the season.  Otherwise, we'll end up with almost triple the number of missed tackles this season as we did last season.

Hopefully they emphasized this in practice all week, something I think Snow did mention.

How do players, good enough to play in the NFL..need to have a practice week emphasizing how to tackle?  Baffles me.  Didn't they cover that stuff in high school?

4 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

How do players, good enough to play in the NFL..need to have a practice week emphasizing how to tackle?  Baffles me.  Didn't they cover that stuff in high school?

The coaching at the high school and college levels isn't what it used to be either.

Other problem is some guys like to go for the big "highlight reel" hits to get them on Sportscenter. As often as not, it results in a sloppy attempt at a tackle.

46 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Dear and Gracious Football Gods ❤🏈,

Can we have professional football all game, please? No more is-preseason-really-over first half.

Let Baker respect the pocket and CMC be used the entire game.

Have Phil Snow bark at the front 7 to stay in their gaps and shed blockers.

Let us win the coin toss.

Throw a little luck our way, please.

Respectfully and thank you,

Panther Nation

You forgot:

Also: Give Matt Rhule the poops from 1pm-3:30pm

Just to be sure

He'll be OK. Nothing personal.

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Gotta admit I'm not interested in any other team except Carolina and who we play each week... that's who I research. 

My question is: 

Where exactly is that Cleveland Defensive Line ranked across the NFL? 

Oline? 

I'm just looking for any avenue of optimism for the rest of the season. So I'm hoping any reply says they're top 1-5 in both regards. I'd feel a little better about what I did and didnt see last Sunday. 

They have a top DE duo in the NFL.  DT play is nothing to write home about. 

RT was out last Sunday.  C weak. But the rest is really strong. Good Gs.  Good OTs when both are healthy. 

• Pie 1