• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Boycott Thread

Panthers Fan 69

On 9/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, HarbingersDad said:

I’ll add to this, if you’re a season ticket holder and you can afford it- don’t show up and don’t sell your tickets. An empty stadium is worse for Tepper than a stadium full of opposing fans (which we have half the time anyways). When the camera zooms out and you start looking like the chargers did a few years ago, that poo is humiliating. Also helps with Tepper not banking stadium here/food/merch sales. Hit that peckerhead where it hurts as best we can. 

Check This Out GIF

10 minutes ago, jackson113 said:

Just too early to get rid of him in my opinion.

Morale would improve. A fire would be lit.

After that we either McAdoo or McAdon't but the team no longer has to carry a liability and the media and fanbase can finally move on and start to air out the stench of pingpong and donut day.

Edited by rippadonn
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I'm not sure the ratio, but most visiting teams have an equal number of fans in the stands, so I'm not sure it would really matter that much. 

I did think about starting the paper bag on the head trend, but that would require me getting a ticket.  I haven't actually ever purchased a panther game ticket before.  Only been to one game because someone had a spare and invited me.  I enjoyed it though, just no interest in buying one over the last few years.

• Beer 1

Just show up and boo Rhule and chant Tepper's a chump. No much of a chance to hurt Tepper financially more than long term slowly but short term don't buy single game tickets or anything inside the stadium. 

I want to see what happens next. They hire an Urban or another obvious wasted 3 years then it's probably walking time. If I can believe it is an honest and decent try to improve then I will stick through it even it it goes bust. In the end I don't care about the owner or any crappy employees if the team can be at least trying to not be a joke. That starts after this season when they are hiring the new staff, until then it's laugh and drink times in Pantherland. 

• Beer 3

On 9/18/2022 at 2:23 PM, CardiacCat said:

......  the whiner squad has figured out how to use a keyboard ... congrats kids !!

the irony is you could as easily be referring to your own post

but are you smart enough to realize it…that’s the question

the fact you posted it says no

• Pie 2

On 9/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, HarbingersDad said:

I’ll add to this, if you’re a season ticket holder and you can afford it- don’t show up and don’t sell your tickets. An empty stadium is worse for Tepper than a stadium full of opposing fans (which we have half the time anyways). When the camera zooms out and you start looking like the chargers did a few years ago, that poo is humiliating. Also helps with Tepper not banking stadium here/food/merch sales. Hit that peckerhead where it hurts as best we can. 

I do that but I also sell at a discount when I know the opposing fans are buying them, like this week. They might buy concessions but they are not helping the 'home field advantage' Tepper pissed away by bringing Rhule back after last year. Just depends on who we are playing and what has a worse effect. Did it last year already. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

You really want to boycott ?? Don’t go to games, don’t follow the team, don’t buy gear..

oh, btw,  Tepper will just move the team to St Louis or another city.

You won’t win in a pissin battle. 

5 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

If he wants to move, move 

You two stop. Just stop. My team ain't going anywhere.

• Pie 1