• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point does Fitterer start taking heat too?

BIGH2001

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Did he know that Rhule had full roster control when he accepted his current position?

Yes?

And, after accepting his current position and knowingly agreeing to Rhule's control over the roster, is he accepting those sweet, sweet Tepper paychecks?

Yes?

Then he is responsible as well.

That's about the dumbest response I've ever heard. According to your logic Buffalo should be terrible because Rivera and JR were in charge. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's about the dumbest response I've ever heard. According to your logic Buffalo should be terrible because Rivera and JR were in charge. 

That’s pretty much confirms it’s correct. He took the job as a yes man. Live with your decisions. Pretty simple concept. 

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Hiding behind rhule is not an excuse.   He hasn’t done jack poo since he got here.   I wish someone would post a good move he has made.  Just one.    

It's literally not hiding. I am as skeptical of Fitterer as it gets but we really don't have any clue what percentage of his moves are "his" moves because he isn't even a real GM. 

Which is also fuging stupid, BTW. The fact that Tepper agreed to that structure shows how fuging clueless he was.

3 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That’s pretty much confirms it’s correct. He took the job as a yes man. Live with your decisions. Pretty simple concept. 

Exactly.

If he wasn't happy or satisfied with Rhule's roster control, he didn't have to accept the job or Tepper's money.

Since he *did* accept the job and is currently depositing Tepper's sweet, sweet moolah in his bank account, that's a direct indication that he was and is FINE with Rhule maintaining complete roster control.

You take the job, you take the money, guess what comes with it?  The RESPONSIBILITY.

5 minutes ago, Toomers said:

That's??? Ok yeah it doesn't confirm anything except what he's doing at the moment. Just like brandon beane was Hurneys yes man until he got his shot. Just because you guys repeat it doesn't make you anymore right. 

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It's literally not hiding. I am as skeptical of Fitterer as it gets but we really don't have any clue what percentage of his moves are "his" moves because he isn't even a real GM. 

Which is also fuging stupid, BTW. The fact that Tepper agreed to that structure shows how fuging clueless he was.

Sometimes i wonder if he took the job expecting Rhule to be fired last year. 

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I think he took the job because it was a clear path upward in his career. That's probably about all it was, TBH.

Plus the structure is the same as the team he came from.

As to Rhule, he was only one year in at the time. None of us knew how bad he'd turn out to be.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's??? Ok yeah it doesn't confirm anything except what he's doing at the moment. Just like brandon beane was Hurneys yes man until he got his shot. Just because you guys repeat it doesn't make you anymore right. 

And if Beane took a job where he had no control over what he’s judged on, that would be relevant. Beane was also an assistant GM. Not a full GM who we are supposed to treat like he didn’t exist during any of his time in Carolina. 

• Beer 1