• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Igo, any credence to this?

Ivan The Awesome

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I will say with confidence that is not how we are playing Chinn. Xavier was our FS on Sunday, we had chinn in the box the majority of the game.

They did mostly play him deep in preseason, couldn't catch the all 22 of the CLE game but hopefully he keeps similar numbers up

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

They did mostly play him deep in preseason, couldn't catch the all 22 of the CLE game but hopefully he keeps similar numbers up

It appeared to me that we had Chinn on Njoku the majority of the game (explains the low amount of targets and catches) from what I saw. On obvisous passing downs and no TE, Chinn played back. Which Im not against bc his speed and size is terrifying for QBs. ie: the ridicilous interception from camp in front DJ.

The only play that bit us in the ass where Chinn was deep, that appeared he could play the ball better, was the screen play to hunt on 3rd and long. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

It HAS to be.

Quoting: "former NFL veteran of many years (not currently a Panther), who still has very close ties to the organization, and to a certain coach in particular"

Boston is the first one that comes to mind, with the coach being Wilks.

Could also be someone like AJ Klein, I suppose, though Boston would seem to make more sense.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Quoting: "former NFL veteran of many years (not currently a Panther), who still has very close ties to the organization, and to a certain coach in particular"

Boston is the first one that comes to mind, with the coach being Wilks.

Could also be someone like AJ Klein, I suppose, though Boston would seem to make more sense.

Klein isnt close to this org or staff. It would have to be someone rather close to the business. If it is indeed Boston, then we know how he embelishes, and then we know how media types embelish. If someone would scrape Boston's social media, we could see if someone of this is in there. 

The other person could be Stantley McClover considering how much love he has for Brian Burns and I think he lost his hype job for the panthers?

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Totally wild and believable if true. Doesn't quite jive with the enthusiasm the team has started with this seasons though.

Can you name any team that doesn’t present overall enthusiasm before a season?  Generally speaking everyone puts on that face. 

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Klein isnt close to this org or staff. It would have to be someone rather close to the business. If it is indeed Boston, then we know how he embelishes, and then we know how media types embelish. If someone would scrape Boston's social media, we could see if someone of this is in there.

The other person could be Stantley McClover considering how much love he has for Brian Burns and I think he lost his hype job for the panthers?

McClover would make sense with regard to Burns, but what coach that's currently on staff would he have ties to?

(he was here under Fox)

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Can you name any team that doesn’t present overall enthusiasm before a season?  Generally speaking everyone puts on that face. 

Jimmy Garrapaolo 

kirk Cousins

Jalen Ramsey 

Antonio brown 

Terrel Owens

Khalil Mack

Each had their own situation but definitely showed discern for their upcoming season with the team at the time of the behavior.