• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore

CRA

30 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I listed 9 games, over HALF the season.  That's one big fncking cherry.

Meanwhile all you do is cherry pick.  You compare these first 3 games of this season to last year's  entire season.

Its funny watching you so desperately try to make Brady look better with that avatar tho.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

What would Bakers rating be without the gifted 67 yd TD?

Edited by Car123

Just now, Car123 said:

What would Bakers rating be if not for the gifted 67 yd TD?

Does not matter.  Chunk plays count for everyone. 

Winston's PR was lower than Bakers yesterday at 76.6.  What would his PR look like with out the hail mary caught in the end zone, or if Shaq and Luvu didn't drop those ints?

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, CRA said:

DJ Moore has spent his entire career playing with bum QBs.    

Nah, man.  Mayfield is so much worse than Darnold and Kyle Allen.  He destroyed Beckham's numbers the same way.

It is actually pretty crazy the Browns took him to the playoffs.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

image.png.58e2df9a865b73b9bc05f8f65c7ac210.png

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58871/CAR_Gamebook.pdf
From the official NFL playbook.

Looks like we'd be kicking ass if we'd chosen Fields!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's hilarious how much you still to this day hate Justin Fields because fans wanted to take a chance on him over giving up multiple picks and 18 million guaranteed for your boy Darnold that you defended tooth and nail for to the point you had to come back under a new account. Keep doing you.

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

It's hilarious how much you still to this day hate Justin Fields because fans wanted to take a chance on him over giving up multiple picks and 18 million guaranteed for your boy Darnold that you defended tooth and nail for to the point you had to come back under a new account. Keep doing you.

Keep trying Franken-Chuck.  You are completely obsessed...like every other post you accuse people of alt accounts from years ago.  Meanwhile its clear you're on your 5th account. 

🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

image.png.58e2df9a865b73b9bc05f8f65c7ac210.png

https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58871/CAR_Gamebook.pdf
From the official NFL playbook.

Looks like we'd be kicking ass if we'd chosen Fields!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was so happy when we passed on him.

He seems like a good kid and I would like to see him improve his game, but I wasn't overly impressed with him coming out. He also has one more almost insurmountable thing going against him...he's from Ohio State...and all of their QB's tend to suck in the NFL. 

20 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

All 22 over the past few weeks has shown it’s a mixed bag. DJ has shown to run lazy routes. I’m actually concern by what I’ve seen. Not protecting baker, bc that’s the other half of the problem.

from my observations, DJ isn’t your typical receiver, he is more of a flex type. A player you scheme to get open similar to how rams use kupp and 49ers use Deebo. 

I remember in his rookie year he looked good when he got the ball in his hands, but it felt like we were running a lot of gadget plays in order to make that happen rather than just passing it to him. That had me concerned for his development at the time.

Now it feels like we're back to that and I'm not sure how much of it to blame on him vs the OC.

(doesn't exactly feel like anybody's blameless here)