• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Wilson: Tepper's patience with Rhule growing thin

UNCrules2187

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I really hope he just means NFL Experience not former head coaching experience. Not many former head coaches come back and win a title….a few have but odds are against you. 

No insider info or anything I just take that comment as tepper probably wants someone that can walk in and establish just a basic floor level of something that looks like an nfl franchise.  He wants someone who knows how to assemble a pro staff and can run a pro team from a coaching standpoint.  No more of this mickey mouse poo

• Pie 4

Honestly, I think that is a bug concern. I wouldn't be surprised if he over corrects and gets a Dan Quinn type coach. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but you better get the right one. I don't think there are many instances of head coaches winning Superbowls with multiple teams. That being said, Doug Pederson is doing wonders in Jacksonville and could be the COTY if their trend continues.

• Pie 1

Rhule is not this generational college mastermind that will join the ranks of literally 2 that has made it in the nfl in the past 30 years or whatever, thinking he was in the first place is incredibly concerning…kinda seems like we’re doomed whether Rhule is here or not because our own is an idiot and has zero self awareness.

i get mistakes but beer bellied fans should never ever be more accurate with hypothetical arm chair FO decisions than you or who you hire with real ones

• Pie 3

The Saints wouldn't trade Sean Payton in division and he wouldn't want to come here considering we have no QB. However if Tepper somehow managed to get him I would be extremely happy. You can think what you want about him but he's a HOF coach.

Just now, Jaxel said:

Honestly, I think that is a bug concern. I wouldn't be surprised if he over corrects and gets a Dan Quinn type coach. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but you better get the right one. I don't think there are many instances of head coaches winning Superbowls with multiple teams. That being said, Doug Pederson is doing wonders in Jacksonville and could be the COTY if their trend continues.

we are not looking to win Super Bowls we are looking to win more than 5 games

seriously it’s gotten so bad we need a coach to build a roster, understands modern NFL and to establish culture, and maybe just maybe get us to the post season at least once in their tenure

and to that I say bring on Payton

• Pie 1