• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey accounted for 74.5% of the Panthers' scrimmage yards

poundaway

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Best weapon in the game some say. Scoring points and winning games? Not so much. We are on our third head coach in 3 years with this formula and we have 16 wins. How many more head coaches do we need to fire before it sinks in for the CMC superfans?

Do you know how dumb you sound?

They knew he was getting the ball.  We knew he was getting the ball. But he couldn't be stopped. 

Yes we need a QB but I am not letting go of the most unstoppable guy on the planet.

That's stupid.

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Best weapon in the game some say. Scoring points and winning games? Not so much. We are on our third head coach in 3 years with this formula and we have 16 wins. How many more head coaches do we need to fire before it sinks in for the CMC superfans?

Now you’re blaming CMC for RR and Rhule being fired? He leads the team in rushing, receptions/receiving yds and scoring… he is the freaking offense. Hell our wideouts can’t even take advantage of the defense keying on 1 guy, you think Tampa is worried about either of the 2? 

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Now do the same for DJ Moore who you keep running PR for.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

Now do the same for DJ Moore who you keep running PR for.

Explain how I'm running PR for him when I said he could and should be available for trade? Honestly no one on this roster should be off limits in our pursuit to acquire a young franchise quarterback.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, weyco2000 said:

Now you’re blaming CMC for RR and Rhule being fired? He leads the team in rushing, receptions/receiving yds and scoring… he is the freaking offense. Hell our wideouts can’t even take advantage of the defense keying on 1 guy, you think Tampa is worried about either of the 2? 

He is the offense and we are 16-39 since 2019. It's time to face reality.

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Do you know how dumb you sound?

They knew he was getting the ball.  We knew he was getting the ball. But he couldn't be stopped. 

Yes we need a QB but I am not letting go of the most unstoppable guy on the planet.

That's stupid.

The most unstoppable guy on the planet? Peep the record. You are delusional.

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

The most unstoppable guy on the planet? Peep the record. You are delusional.

Are you dense?

The definition of unstoppable is you know he's coming and you can't stop it.

The best thing we can do for Corral or any other QB coming in is to give him that weapon.

Cause DJ certainly isn't a weapon. He's a number 2 or three at best.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Are you dense?

The definition of unstoppable is you know he's coming and you can't stop it.

The best thing we can do for Corral or any other QB coming in is to give him that weapon.

Cause DJ certainly isn't a weapon. He's a number 2 or three at best.

I've lost count how many times I've seen McCaffrey come up short on 3rd or 4th down in the red zone running the ball. The most unstoppable threat should result in points. He is not built to be the threat you want him to be.