• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ Passing Chart - Next Gen Stats

CRA

From last Tuesday:

Wilks said he had spoken with McAdoo on "several occasions" throughout the first 24 hours of his interim coach tenure. While he kept details of his conversations with McAdoo vague, Wilks said he felt the Panthers already have the talent to succeed on offense.

"I feel like there are certain things that I want to be able to get done schematically that I feel like are going to give us an opportunity and chance to progress and move forwards," Wilks said. "Those conversations have been between he and I. He's very receptive to those, and I think we're going to be able to get things going in the right direction."

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

They need to start Eason 

what difference does it make at this point 

see if he can be 3rd string

PJ is a gift from Rhule anyway 

sure seems like a tank is on.  
Feel bad for the players who put their body on the line every week and the fans who have seats 

this is all on Tepper and no one else 

I don't care who they play.  I just want to be entertained.  Bad teams can still be entertaining.  Go down in a blaze of glory.  But do something.  Try. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

This season has been a crock of a shite.  The most frustrating thing is McAdoo blowing smoke up my ass all offseason about learning his players strengths, only to never utilize them.  

3rd and 9?  Let’s check down to Ian Thomas. 

Defense has honed in on CMC after he dominated the first half?  Let’s not adjust and get any of our other playmakers in space. 

We didn’t utilize PJ’s mobility at all.  Just turned him into check down Charlie and expected it to win us a game.  Jesus.  

They clearly didn’t respect the deep ball even though PJ is solid in between the 20s. Not even one solid deep attempt.  Clean house, baby!

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

Look, I don't care if PJ throws 8 INTs and we get blown out.  Action is action.  

As we say here ‘even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and again’.

lol

There are plenty if blind squirrels to chose from 

it’s been 12 years since the Panthers were a laughing stock of such gargantuan proportions 

at least you can watch other games guilt free now.  As there are what 10 more weeks of the McAdoo.  Darnold. Baker fill in the blank show 

IT BEGS THE QUESTION, WHAT DO THEY DO IN PRACTICE?  Both Rhule and Wilks just rave  about PRACTICE 

4 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

IT BEGS THE QUESTION, WHAT DO THEY DO IN PRACTICE?  Both Rhule and Wilks just rave  about PRACTICE 

😂🤣😂

It does make you wonder how many time they had PJ drop back in practice this week and throw those LOS passes to CMAC and company.

• Pie 1

I kept saying it yesterday.  It became clear after the first drive that we were not playing to win.  How they used PJ was absolutely indefensible, and the reasons I gave were exactly what you've posted here.  He was 2-0 as a starter, had shown the ability to read a defense about as well you would expect a backup QB to, and has a live arm.  So when we got to the 4th qtr and I realized he had only had 3 pass travel beyond the LOS, I knew what it was.  It's also why I'm not mad at Robby.  He flipped out because he knew they were throwing the game...  Again, indefensible and inexcusable.  And Wilks didn't even try to put lipstick on it, he straight up said its what they decided to do.