• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Article

Jay Roosevelt

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Not everyone has the frame to do that

Im no murray fan either, but along with eel skin, hes got a fire hose arm too. Hes got pro tools/skills to overcome not being able to visit 6 flags. I have heard young has high football IQ and hard worker, in which murray as none...... 

I dont want either*if im paying murray 250+ million, would take a trip on a murray rookie deal.....then flip him for 1sts+ before the contract.

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:
  • He is able to evade pressure and get the ball out quickly. Ran a 4.4 40 at his pro-day. Has amazing mobility - only equaled in modern times by Mike Vick. Truly exceptional

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/Bryce-Young-QB-Alabama

Well now, that is something.... 4.4 is real speed, especially for a QB...

just to say, I heard vick was a out of bed 4.2 demi-god......but he had murray disease before murray..

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

So he maxes out as PJ Walker pretty much

HGH, stem cells, PEDS, and roids can grow a young pup up.....

Barry bonds in his 40s grew like 1.25 inch in head size and had about the same on his feet.... if youngs growth plates are still active, he could grow. My uncle was 6'2 and late 20s, grew 4 inches and swore it wasnt roids(this was older times)....

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah and Murray didn’t hit a growth spurt? I’m confident a NFL personal trainer can add 15 pounds to a 20 year old athlete if they wanted/needed to in a couple years. 

He wouldn't last a couple of years I'm afraid.  Especially if you plan to start him right away. 

If you feel right about someone, you simply take him. I think Young’s rest of season and offseason conditioning will show NFL scouting rooms whether he’s got the build. He took some huge hits last week and did some legit work against TEN.

Incredible QB talent between the ears and I love how he navigates the pocket. Way more disciplined as a passer than the other small guys who overly rely on their feet.

I’m personally quite excited for all of the three tops in Young, Stroud and Levis.

• Pie 2