• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

EXCLUSIVE: First look at CMC with the 49ers

WarPanthers89

We traded a RB that was transcendent at his position and was our only positive production on offense. 49ers are going to be insane seeing what they can do with Deebo and CMC in the backfield.  Matt Rhule fuged our team in the most egregious ways and hamstrung us for years to come. First Cam, now CMC.

Edited by Cam Lawter

5 minutes ago, Cam Lawter said:

We traded a RB that was transcendent at his position and was our only positive production on offense. 49ers are going to be insane seeing what they can do with Deebo and CMC in the backfield.  Matt Rhule fuged our team in the most egregious ways and hamstrung us for years to come. First Cam, now CMC.

Agree with everything posted. He’s 4th in the NFL with 670 yards only 6 games in with this horrific offense and Macadoo calling plays. It’s going to be sad watching him absolutely explode later in the year on that team. They get him cheap salary wise for the next few years, and Kyle will utilize him properly like we should have 

Just now, LegioX said:

We got compensation for a guy that wasn’t doing anything on this team and injury prone. Come on people. He was wasting space staying on this crap team.

We have a crap team no doubt….but 670 yards in 6 games with a playbook that is the worst in the league isn’t “not doing anything”. If we made a decent hire at head coach CMC could be a superstar with us for his career. He’s a top 10 playmaker in the league any way you spin it. He’s producing on our team when he’s the only person the other team has to game plan for. It just sucks we wasted him under Rhule and I would have loved to see him with an actual offensive minded coach and a number 1 overall QB

• Beer 1

40 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Agree with everything posted. He’s 4th in the NFL with 670 yards only 6 games in with this horrific offense and Macadoo calling plays. It’s going to be sad watching him absolutely explode later in the year on that team. They get him cheap salary wise for the next few years, and Kyle will utilize him properly like we should have 

All of that and we are 1-5. We have done nothing with him here and he is constantly injured. I'm happy to get 4 draft picks for him. 

• Pie 1

23 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

All of that and we are 1-5. We have done nothing with him here and he is constantly injured. I'm happy to get 4 draft picks for him. 

True statement.  I wish things could have been different.  But this was ultimately the best move.  Even though my boys are devastated and wondering if the Panthers will ever be good again.

I'm just tired of sucking... it's hard to be bad as long as we have in a NFL that almost guarantees parity... even the Falcons are 3-3 this year with the worst on-paper roster in the NFL.

Maybe I was too naive in 2001 and too traumatized by Jimmy Clausen in 2010 and have unconsciously blocked it out, but to me, this is the lowest point of my Panthers fandom.

I've almost lost perspective over all the eff ups this team has made over the past 5 years.

Just be better and win... I can't raise 3 boys as Panthers fans if the team never, ever gives them anything to cheer for.  I'm just tired and worn down