• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Varking said:

If the Bears score 5 points the rest of the game they will have scored more than we have in any game this year. 

And Fields is responsible for over 200 yards in the first half. 

If and when and one game a lot of guys look good in a game or two a season it doesn't change they don't even average 16ppg.

7 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We get it bro. You like fields.  My brother n law loves the bears so we watch a lot of games. Fields has been trash last year and just as bad this year. Bears fans aren’t sold on him and already want a new qb. But it’s ok.  Like who you like man. 

Peyton Manning would have been garbage in a zone read heavy O.  Cam Newton would have been garbage in Tom Brady’s late Patriot scheme. 

Fields hasn’t been good.  But the Bears have done him little favors overall since drafting him.  I mean he is running tonight but overall the O has never been catered to his strengths

where you get drafted has a lot to do with your ability to have success 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Peyton Manning would have been garbage in a zone read heavy O.  Cam Newton would have been garbage in Tom Brady’s late Patriot scheme. 

Fields hasn’t been good.  But the Bears have done him little favors overall since drafting him. 

Fun fact his 2 starting tackles were 5th round picks (and it shows).

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Fields hasn’t been good.  But the Bears have done him little favors overall since drafting him.  I mean he is running tonight but overall the O has never been catered to his strengths

Not sure what the Nagy administration was thinking, but it feels like the Eberflus staff is gonna make him fit their system rather than shaping the system for him.  And if that doesn't work they'll probably look for a new QB.  Just my speculation.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

When you keep spending huge resources on QBs and they all suck, it might not be all the QBs' fault.

• Pie 1