• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games

Shocker

Grayson McCall is out here dropping dimes. Receivers dropped two perfectly placed 40+ yard balls. He's going to come out as the most precise thrower in the 2023 draft. May be overlooked because he's at Coastal but make no mistake, he's the real deal.

But yall will mistake, just like you did with Parsons. Yall are going to overestimate guys like Hooker and Levis while ignoring this dude. Yet many of you all wanted Malik Willis despite him going to Liberty.

Make fun of me for this while you can. It won't last long.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Grayson McCall is out here dropping dimes. Receivers dropped two perfectly placed 40+ yard balls. He's going to come out as the most precise thrower in the 2023 draft. May be overlooked because he's at Coastal but make no mistake, he's the real deal.

But yall will mistake, just like you did with Parsons. Yall are going to overestimate guys like Hooker and Levis while ignoring this dude. Yet many of you all wanted Malik Willis despite him going to Liberty.

You know we don’t draft players for NFL teams…..right?

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I don’t think I missed anything on Parsons. However, I wouldn’t take McCall I the first or second. 

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Driving The Simpsons GIF

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

McCall is a solid prospect to me. He shouldn’t be drafted in the top 10 which is where we will probably be picking. Right now it’s Levis, Stroud, or Young.