• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quinten Johnston in the 1st, then Max Duggan in the 2nd.

UpstatePantherfan

25 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Okay, I will out it a different way that might apply more in your mind.

He didn't do NFL things in that video. He did a lot of things you can't do in the NFL.

Why are you being rude? 

I saw some good things in the video, and you didn’t. I mentioned the things i saw. So what?

Edited by Wundrbread33

50 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Why are you being rude? 

I saw some good things in the video, and you didn’t. I mentioned the things i saw. So what?

I actually didn't think that was rude at all. I am just saying I don't understand what you are seeing. That video doesn't show much in the way of NFL ability. Especially NFL starting ability.

23 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I actually didn't think that was rude at all. I am just saying I don't understand what you are seeing. That video doesn't show much in the way of NFL ability. Especially NFL starting ability.

I mentioned a few good things I saw in my first post, which are present in the video. 

I’m not dying on the McCall hill, so if you didn’t see those, that’s fine. Outside of maybe Young and Stroud, I don’t see a QB that’s a clear enough upgrade over Corral that I’d spend a pick on them in this draft. 

Just another opinion, and it’s fine if you don’t share it. 

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I mentioned a few good things I saw in my first post, which are present in the video. 

I’m not dying on the McCall hill, so if you didn’t see those, that’s fine. Outside of maybe Young and Stroud, I don’t see a QB that’s a clear enough upgrade over Corral that I’d spend a pick on them in this draft. 

Just another opinion, and it’s fine if you don’t share it. 

Fair enough.

I think QB is a must because Corral is unlikely to amount to much. Still don't have an idea on what the 2023 class will ultimately be.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Fair enough.

I think QB is a must because Corral is unlikely to amount to much. Still don't have an idea on what the 2023 class will ultimately be.

Yeah the guys in this class that have every physical tool are underperforming (imo Richardson and Levis), the top two regarded prospects are from big schools loaded with surrounding talent, one of which is also very small, and then the guy taking college football by storm is 25 already (Hooker).

Add to it, if PJ continues his play, we will be too competitive to get Stroud or Young anyway. 

Weird position, and might be a strange draft that we have to take a QB in. You just hate to waste picks.

We all have different opinions, but we all agree we are tired of shitty QB play, and we have to hit on a draft pick, or Corral. Who cares ultimately. Just get it done. 

• Beer 1

I like Max Duggan. Ive been watching him play and he has fight. Big frame, knows how to move in the pocket. Can throw with touch or bullets. Can RPO well. Goes through his progessions well. Can throw the fade with great accuracy, knows when to tuck and run the ball when needed, Can throw on the run. He has steadily improved every year. If we can get him in the 2nd or 3rd I'd be thrilled. 

It’s no secret we are drafting a QB in the first this year. It’s what Fitt has been wanting to do and even mentioned it last year. There is no Rhule to stop him and it’s our biggest need that happens to be the most important. 
I think we make a run at Stroud/Young even if it requires a trade up, or we grab a physical talent to develop like Levis or Richardson. There is still a lot of football left so this obviously can change, but I’m guessing this is where we are at right now.

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s no secret we are drafting a QB in the first this year. It’s what Fitt has been wanting to do and even mentioned it last year. There is no Rhule to stop him and it’s our biggest need that happens to be the most important. 
I think we make a run at Stroud/Young even if it requires a trade up, or we grab a physical talent to develop like Levis or Richardson. There is still a lot of football left so this obviously can change, but I’m guessing this is where we are at right now.

I am not 100% convinced Fitt is going to be around next year