• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

24 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So you think Mills is the better prospect? I just want to confirm that’s what you are saying…

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the Texans draft a new QB with their projected top pick right now.

I think Mills has out performed him and yes the Texans will draft a QB, he’s a second round pick with zero expectations and a low ceiling. And Fields was a second round pick the bears would be contemplating also.

Don’t know why you have such a hard on for a below average QB

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

RUSHING YARDS DONT COUNT BECAUSE.... THEY JUST DONT OK????

spacer.png

If rushing yards are half your production as a QB you'll never win a Superbowl. 

The goal is to find a Championship caliber QB.

Not a highlight reel that looks good on Madden. 

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I explained it to you.

Running is the icing not the cake.

Running was a fraction of the game of Steve Young, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Roger Staubach.

You can't win a Superbowl if half your game is your ability to run.

You aren't Running 80 yards in less than 2 minutes with 1 timeout.

You have to be able to distribute the football. 

I bet you prefer Allen Iverson over Magic and Stockton.

So if a random QB, let’s call him Fustin Jields, THROWS 3 TDs and RUNs for 1 TD, then that would be good right? 

Jordan and Kobe over Magic and Stockton. How many rings did Stockton get?? 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

So if a random QB, let’s call him Fustin Jields, THROWS 3 TDs and RUNs for 1 TD, then that would be good right? 

Jordan and Kobe over Magic and Stockton. How many rings did Stockton get?? 

If he runs for 170 and only passes for 170 yes that's bad.

If he runs for 170 and only passes for 209 that's bad.

Long term success would be throw for 330 and run for 30.

14 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

That’s a lie, Fields just today finally has more TD than ints, Both Mills and Lawrence have more than 1000 more yards than him passing 

Fields entered today with 7 TDs and 6 Ints. Threw 3 TDs. Now it’s 10-6. Which one of us is lying? Mills is 10-8 with 456 more yards in 100 more attempts. Lawrence is 11-6 with 900 more yards in 150 more attempts. 

Now. Would you care to explain which one of us is lying here? 

10 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I think Mills has out performed him and yes the Texans will draft a QB, he’s a second round pick with zero expectations and a low ceiling. And Fields was a second round pick the bears would be contemplating also.

Don’t know why you have such a hard on for a below average QB

Outperformed him by leading his franchise to a top pick? Outperformed him with less total yards? What are you using as a measurement for “outperforming.” 
Also Mills was a 3rd round pick…

Catsfan has already explained his position on this before

he will inevitably go back, list out super bowl winning QBs, and try to make the argument that mobile QBs don’t win Super Bowls 

his list will hilariously omit any mobile QB that has ever won a super bowl under the justification that “if they won a super bowl, they must not be a mobile QB.”

you’re either a mobile QB, or when you win a super bowl, you no longer are classified as one, forever preserving his dumb premise that mobile QBs don’t win Super Bowls 

just ignore him

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Growl said:

Catsfan has already explained his position on this before

he will inevitably go back, list out super bowl winning QBs, and try to make the argument that mobile QBs don’t win Super Bowls 

his list will hilariously omit any mobile QB that has ever won a super bowl under the justification that “if they won a super bowl, they just not be a mobile QB.”

you’re either a mobile QB, or when you win a super bowl, you no longer are one, forever preserving his dumb premise that mobile QBs don’t win Super Bowls 

just ignore him

Mobile QBs do.

Dual threat don't 

I can list tons of mobile qbs in history that have won. Mobile QB is where the sweet spot is.

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Fields entered today with 7 TDs and 6 Ints. Threw 3 TDs. Now it’s 10-6. Which one of us is lying? Mills is 10-8 with 456 more yards in 100 more attempts. Lawrence is 11-6 with 900 more yards in 150 more attempts. 

Now. Would you care to explain which one of us is lying here? 

I was talking about career stats……

this is why you don’t interject into conversation.