• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 11

jayboogieman

2 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Richardson paired with Eagles OC at HC spend some money on Geseki in FA. Draft a true slot receiver shift Viska to a Cordarelle Patterson role and resign Foreman. Then spend rest of draft capital on defence and Oline depth. 

That my off-season seeing were gonna win our way out of the Young stakes 

Richardson + Steichen is definitely interesting.

Given how Herbert looked under Shane, and once he left, is a pretty good indicator about him as a coach.  Then he proceeds to turn it up with Hurts, who as a prospect, would be considered in that Penix/Ward tier in this class.  

I love the idea of Steichen as HC more than anything but the potential of him guiding Richardson is tantalizing. 

1 minute ago, saX man said:

Richardson + Steichen is definitely interesting.

Given how Herbert looked under Shane, and once he left, is a pretty good indicator about him as a coach.  Then he proceeds to turn it up with Hurts, who as a prospect, would be considered in that Penix/Ward tier in this class.  

I love the idea of Steichen as HC more than anything but the potential of him guiding Richardson is tantalizing. 

If we’re gonna swing might as well be for the fences