Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

World Cup 2022


 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

You don't.  Just root for us to win tomorrow afternoon

I will, I'm just being a realist.  A Wales + England win tomorrow (the most likely scenario) pretty much eliminates the US as England would have zero to play for vs. Wales and sit their key players.

But hopefully I'm wrong.  

Edited by JVic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JVic said:

I will, I'm just being a realist.  A Wales + England win tomorrow (the most likely scenario) pretty much eliminates the US as England would have zero to play for vs. Wales and sit their key players.

But hopefully I'm wrong.  

Yeah we really needed the win Monday but we'll see. Our best strategy is probably pack it in and play for 0-0

Edited by toldozer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, toldozer said:

Yeah we really needed the win Monday but we'll see. Our best strategy is probably pack it in and play for 0-0

Not the way I thought we would get the draw. That chance in the 26th minute has got to be buried.  Still proud of the way we played. If we can't beat Iran we don't deserve to advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raskle said:

That was a great game, and of the two sides, the US looked the more dangerous throughout most of the game. Should be a huge confidence booster for the next one against Iran.

 

Let's go get that win guys!

That was an awful game of football.

I do wish Southgate would take the handbrake off. He seems content to just qualify from the group by settling for draws and beating the god-awful teams. Thankfully Iran and Wales are god-awful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 4:43 PM, toldozer said:

Please tell me what device you are posting from? I'm not saying you're wrong about the human rights  just want to see which sweat shop your product has ties to

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And nearly every stitch of clothing we're wearing- I get it.

But last time I checked, none of that involved millions in bribes being paid to an international organization and the resulting 6,000 deaths to forced labor immigrants who were promised something completely different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And nearly every stitch of clothing we're wearing- I get it.

But last time I checked, none of that involved millions in bribes being paid to an international organization and the resulting 6,000 deaths to forced labor immigrants who were promised something completely different.

You don't think sweat shops have resulted in way more imprisonments and deaths? I agree fans shouldn't have gone and poured money into the country but fifa not holding a tourney there won't change anything.  The rest of the world can not buy oil from those countries would but everyone knows that isn't going to happen.

 

 

We also are their biggest importer so don't act like it's fine for us to take their money but watching a soccer game held there is not. 

 

 

Country Import USD$

United States $5,442,907,279

Edited by toldozer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...