• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's being reported that Amazon has ordered multiple Sony-Marvel shows. The first of which is ‘Silk: Spider Society’

jayboogieman

On 11/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, jayboogieman said:

They flooded the market. Sadly, it doesn't look to be slowing down either.

Agreed, Marvel has to many movies/characters now.  The comic book fans might still go, but I think the rest of them are starting to lose interest.  Although the most recent black panther movie seems to be doing extremely well.

• Beer 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, d-dave said:

They have to be smart.

That's not happening. They're milking the Marvel properties for all they can. Odds are there will be a superhero crash at some point in a few years and then there won't be comic based movies/shows for a decade or so before they start with the old fan favs like Spiderman once more.

• Beer 1

I can't lie I do want to see what they can do with X-Men and maybe an actual good Doctor Doom on the big screen.  But yeah, it's pretty saturated at this point.  Though I still enjoy the shows they aren't must watches like Daredevil was.  Though WandaVision and Loki were really good.