• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule Hired as Nebraska’s New HC

Prowler2k18

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, you don't have that kind of sway 😆

As for your posts, anybody can go back and read your defenses of Rhule if they want.

(I wouldn't necessarily bet on anyone being that interested though)

Once again, this thread is a perfect example of Mr. Scot seeing things as a defense of Rhule, even when I posted that he sucked, literally, that is all I said about him.

Psychotic and sad. 

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Once again, this thread is a perfect example of Mr. Scot seeing things as a defense of Rhule, even when I posted that he sucked, literally, that is all I said about him.

Psychotic and sad. 

You do realize your posts from this past offseason are still accessible, right? 😆

• Flames 1

13 hours ago, poundaway said:

Haven't said anything positive about him.

But go on  live in your little world.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for Brady, just pointing out once again, he sucked and he has literally never been a good OC anywhere at any level.

But feel free to fluff Brady.  Fluff away.

Wilkes was a genius for firing defensive and ST coaches and yet kept Mcadoo.  I really hope he gets the job next year.  It will be awesome.

What this is really about is you just can't handle that people were right about Rhule while you threw yourself in front of him as a human shield for months on end. Now you're doing the opposite with Wilks as payback. It's  plainly obvious and amusing. Have fun watching the game today friend 😉

• The D 1

I wish him the best now he's no longer OUR head coach.  I think he will do okay at Nebraska.  Will they be a top 10 team perennially?  Probably not, but he'll at least have them getting back to winning records.  If that is enough to keep him around for 8 years remains to be seen.

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You do realize your posts from this past offseason are still accessible, right? 😆

You keep saying that.  I have many posts  saying Rhule sucked and listed his shortcomings.  I just didn't feel like piling on every single gd thread with the some  huddlers who's sheer burning hatred of Rhule lead them to attack anyone who wouldn't pledge their undying hatred of Rhule....  this thread is a perfect example.  The dude is gone, but you just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

You need help dude.  Seriously.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, frankw said:

What this is really about is you just can't handle that people were right about Rhule while you threw yourself in front of him as a human shield for months on end. Now you're doing the opposite with Wilks as payback. It's  plainly obvious and amusing. Have fun watching the game today friend 😉

I know reading is hard for you.

But I haven't posted anything positive about Rhule. 

Go back to your Nebraska threads.

56 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You keep saying that.  I have many posts  saying Rhule sucked and listed his shortcomings.  I just didn't feel like piling on every single gd thread with the some  huddlers who's sheer burning hatred of Rhule lead them to attack anyone who wouldn't pledge their undying hatred of Rhule....  this thread is a perfect example.  The dude is gone, but you just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

You need help dude.  Seriously.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure, kid.

All these big meanies just hate Matt Rhule for no reason. Good thing he's got you to fight back 😆

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • The D 1