• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

It’s weird knowing that my undergrad and grad school alma maters (UNC/Clemson) are facing off tomorrow and yet I can’t muster up a single ounce of interest to watch any college football. That is, until the NFL draft when I scurry off to YouTube to watch highlight videos of whoever we draft.

That's where I watch only to see Myles Murphy, Trenton Simpson, and Josh Downs play in real time. Simpson and Downs are kinda realistic guys that fit needs and might be around in the 2nd

1 hour ago, Rocky Davis said:

The argument if TCU loses is does a 2 loss Alabama team deserve to be bumped ahead of a 1 loss TCU team?  The Big 12 wasn't terribly weak this year and Alabama didn't have many impressive wins.

TCU just needs to take care of business, they are a good football team.

Even as a Bama grad, I concur with this. Would I love Bama to sneak in to get a shot at the championship? Absolutely. Do I think they should? Nah. 

8 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

It’s weird knowing that my undergrad and grad school alma maters (UNC/Clemson) are facing off tomorrow and yet I can’t muster up a single ounce of interest to watch any college football. That is, until the NFL draft when I scurry off to YouTube to watch highlight videos of whoever we draft.

Honestly, by and large college games have been a lot more entertaining than the NFL this year and I'm not just saying that because the Heels have been pretty good and the Panthers have sucked per usual. There's just been a lot of bad football played in the NFL this season.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, by and large college games have been a lot more entertaining than the NFL this year and I'm not just saying that because the Heels have been pretty good and the Panthers have sucked per usual. There's just been a lot of bad football played in the NFL this season.

What little I've watched of the Panthers is the only NFL football I've watched this year. College games have been where I've been getting my football fix from.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I don't really understand the playoff structure very well, how come Ohio State isn't playing another game like Georgia and Michigan?

They are in the same division as Michigan so they didn’t make the Big Ten championship game.  Michigan vs Purdue today

https://bigten.org/standings.aspx?path=football

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1