• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You are aware that Baker Mayfield basically did this, right? Like....this season? Also....Cam Newton did this for us last year.

Young is very capable of winning an NFL game with a week of prep....provided that he has a good head coach and OC making a gameplan that allows him to be successful.

That happens all the time with actual rookie QB's that need to have pared down offenses initially. 

Cam was put in for red zone offense. Not as the starter.  As to Baker, you really think he would have been better than an uninjured Bradford in that game? I don't.

Please note that the troll I responded to said *tomorrow*, as in if we subbed him in tonight lol.  He'd not have gone through a practice at all, that is why it is a stupid comment on his part.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Cam was put in for red zone offense. Not as the starter.  As to Baker, you really think he would have been better than an uninjured Bradford in that game? I don't.

Please note that the troll I responded to said *tomorrow*, as in if we subbed him in tonight lol.  He'd not have gone through a practice at all, that is why it is a stupid comment on his part.

Fair enough.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Care to make a wager?

Dude that's a stupid bet.

Why would anyone bet on an outcome that is dependent on 10 other people doing their job all day?

He could throw perfect balls all day and have them dropped or bounced off for picks.

It could be a jailbreak everytime he drops back to pass.

Someone could do him like Romanowski did Collins.

Only an idiot would make that bet.

I'm not an idiot, just slightly retarded. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1