• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, 45catfan said:

New OC, oh yeah, 100%.  Anyone who is a fan of any of these rookie QBs needs them to stay away from this team.  As much of an uphill climb it is to be success early on as a rookie QB, we will ensure the dude is a bust.

It’s too premature. Just depends on how our staff looks next year. I think we are bringing in a new HC, but even if we keep Wilks, McAdoo is gone. 

2 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

If he is that dumb to jeopardize the HC gig here, then he deserves to not be retained. 

He has to be more aware than to let it happen. 

It wouldn’t be the first time a HC won’t whack one of their friends. It’s basically the reason why Ruffin McNeil was fired from ECU. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s too premature. Just depends on how our staff looks next year. I think we are bringing in a new HC, but even if we keep Wilks, McAdoo is gone. 

Premature?  Premature is having play makers that aren't utilized correctly or underachieving.  The offensive side of the ball is bare, man.  That can't be debated.

Edited by 45catfan

7 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Falcons lose.  We will likely be in the exact same spot we were in heading into today

If the Bengals destroy the Bucs like some here expect, yeah we will.

So get ready to b*tch some more at our TV sets.

But the Lions are going to be feasting on this crappy D, though.

Lions did barely hold on to beat the Jets just now so at least they won't be all that pissed and might let their guard down....

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Premature?  Premature is having play makers that aren't utilized correctly or underachieving.  The offensive side of the ball is bare, man.  That can't be debated.

I think we are saying different things but possibly agreeing. I think our current staff is terrible. However, if we get the right group of coaches I don’t think we are a terrible landing spot for a rookie QB. 

Just now, L-TownCat said:

This team needs to die in a fire.

unfortunately, it will be a slow burn because the Falcons lost. 

And the Bengals will pretty much beat the Bucs.

So we'll be back right here watching more frustrating Panthers football next week.

Oh joy.

• Pie 1