• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Wilks has been told he has the job. (Speculation)

electro's horse

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah a lot. No reason to hope for wins when they don’t equal a chance at a Super Bowl. That is all I care about. 

Good for you I guess.  Seems like the rest of us want to see this through.  Winning is all we care about. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 3

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Good for you I guess.  Seems like the rest of us want to see this through.  Winning is all we care about. 

This team started 1-4 then fired its coach. If we make the Playoffs, that would be a excellent finish to a horrendous start. It would be a building block the players could be proud of.

Instead of being proud of our team for fighting their way out of a bad situation. We have a poo ton of folks who are upset because we didn't lose enough.

No, we may not win the SB this year. But this team is learning and growing. Give it a QB and an imaginative OC and this team could eat.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

This team started 1-4 then fired its coach. If we make the Playoffs, that would be a excellent finish to a horrendous start. It would be a building block the players could be proud of.

Instead of being proud of our team for fighting their way out of a bad situation. We have a poo ton of folks who are upset because we didn't lose enough.

No, we may not win the SB this year. But this team is learning and growing. Give it a QB and an imaginative OC and this team could eat.

We have zero control over anything in these games other than our own emotions. I prefer to be happy with the wins however they come than to sit around and be miserable about hypothetical outcomes as a result.  I bet some of these guys are a joy to be around during the holidays. 

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

We have zero control over anything in these games other than our own emotions. I prefer to be happy with the wins however they come than to sit around and be miserable about hypothetical outcomes as a result.  I bet some of these guys are a joy to be around during the holidays. 

I'll admit that when we win, my days seem happier. Or at least for as long as I can avoid the wife. lol

When we lose, I mope until I turn to the next game. Just watching these mostly huge guys doing amazing things is enough to get me out of that mini funk.

Football is entertainment. No reason to give it so much gravatas. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

?????

might have looked different on television but he was a tackling machine yesterday. 

I think the big thing with him this year overall, especially over the past 3-4 games, is he's looked hesitant and I'm kinda suspicious he's injured. 

but he played fine yesterday, again from the stands at least. 

58 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

might have looked different on television but he was a tackling machine yesterday. 

I think the big thing with him this year overall, especially over the past 3-4 games, is he's looked hesitant and I'm kinda suspicious he's injured. 

but he played fine yesterday, again from the stands at least. 

since hes came back, its like hes an rookie alll over again. 

I sure thought by now hed be a legit game changer and ready to clear out the spot for his statue....... he trending more jag than panthers ring of honor. rusty as all hell and teams are game planing by attacking him, i hope the next group can fix him.....another issue seems to be his confidence level too... yea his tackle number are high, cause the 9 yards gain happened right around his zone.... 

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

since hes came back, its like hes an rookie alll over again. 

I sure thought by now hed be a legit game changer and ready to clear out the spot for his statue....... he trending more jag than panthers ring of honor. rusty as all hell and teams are game planing by attacking him, i hope the next group can fix him.....another issue seems to be his confidence level too... yea his tackle number are high, cause the 9 yards gain happened right around his zone.... 

I'm pretty sure he's hurt. His punch and quickness just seems to be gone. That's just not the Moton I've seen in the past. He regularly dominated speed guys with his size and punch.