• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The “Maybe Not So Obvious” Elephant in the Room

WarHeel

34 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

You could've taken leave and flown out to the game. But you didn't. 

You want this team to win? Take leave. Buy tickets. Get a hotel. Fly out to the game.

Protect the bank, fella.  

Leave is a little more complicated than that around this time of year where everyone else is also trying to take leave. At least in my experience where the services that I provide are worth something to the command. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Leave is a little more complicated than that around this time of year where everyone else is also trying to take leave. At least in my experience where the services that I provide are worth something to the command. 

First, thank you for your service. Stay safe

Second, you don't owe anyone an explanation. Especially ones that asked so politely. 

Third, Keep Pounding

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

27 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

All I see are excuses. 

Get your fat mouth breathing ass out of the S-1 shop and fly out to a game. 

Protect the bank. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Which is what is going to make the next 3 months so interesting. Who do you keep? Who do you Hire? Who do you draft? Man, this is gonna be fun.

December hasn't been fun for panther fans for years. When the regular season is over, then it can get interesting. The problem is I have very little faith in tepper making any right decisions. I just have no confidence in this team in it's rebuild. 

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Tell me you “refuse to reenlist” without telling me your refused to reenlist. 

USMC '16-'20 

Tell me you have a hero complex without telling me you have a hero complex. 

The whole fat ass mouth breather rant you went on in the OP was cringe considering you didn't attend yourself. 

Stop being a *****. No one here owes this team any amount of money. If they can't win without the fans, they aren't worth the overpriced tickets to attend. 

Edited by Kuhndog94
  • Pie 1

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

December hasn't been fun for panther fans for years. When the regular season is over, then it can get interesting. The problem is I have very little faith in tepper making any right decisions. I just have no confidence in this team in it's rebuild. 

I'm not going to try and change your mind. The product, this year so far, hasn't been top notch. But I will leave you with this. It takes no confidence at all to have hope. 

That is all we, as fans, have. We hope the powers that be can get things right. We hope the players they draft will all work out. We hope next year will be better.

Yes, frustration is part of the process. But frustration doesn't last. Hope can last considerably longer.

• Poo 1

8 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

USMC '16-'20 

Tell me you have a hero complex without telling me you have a hero complex. 

The whole fat ass mouth breather rant you went on in the OP was cringe considering you didn't attend yourself. 

Stop being a *****. No one here owes this team any amount of money. If they can't win without the fans, they aren't worth the overpriced tickets to attend. 

I’ll send you a box of crayons for Christmas