• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well hell

ladypanther

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many times was this the problem with Rivera and Fox both. 

Yep

it never seems to change for this team

makes me incredibly sad 

a fan tries to be joyful and optimistic on Sunday about their football team but in true Panthers fashion, that joy gets crushed like a grape in a matter of seconds 

they are like the bully in a Christmas Story’, it’s all good until they get hit in the mouth 

im trying to be fair to Wilks. He was handed a poo sandwich but the lack of even trying something different Sunday and going for field goals did me in 

for some of those play calls in the red one, Darnold had no outlet.  It was as poor a design as I’ve ever seen 

then again, Wilks didn’t select mcadoo either but come on man 

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Yep

it never seems to change for this team

makes me incredibly sad 

a fan tries to be joyful and optimistic on Sunday about their football team but in true Panthers fashion, that joy gets crushed like a grape in a matter of seconds 

they are like the bully in a Christmas Story’, it’s all good until they get hit in the mouth 

im trying to be fair to Wilks. He was handed a poo sandwich but the lack of even trying something different Sunday and going for field goals did me in 

for some of those play calls in the red one, Darnold had no outlet.  It was as poor a design as I’ve ever seen 

then again, Wilks didn’t select mcadoo either but come on man 

It was the defense completely folding to a turnover machine at QB that killed me. Like you know what they are going to do but yet you can't stop this crap team? Absolutely ridiculous. 

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was the defense completely folding to a turnover machine at QB that killed me. Like you know what they are going to do but yet you can't stop this crap team? Absolutely ridiculous. 

12 of 16 on 3rd down conversion attempts is unheard of in the NFL. Also allowing a 21 play drive coming out of the locker room that basically ate up the entire 3rd quarter was humiliating.

• Pie 2

37 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

12 of 16 on 3rd down conversion attempts is unheard of in the NFL. Also allowing a 21 play drive coming out of the locker room that basically ate up the entire 3rd quarter was humiliating.

It's something we have come to know very well in the Rivera and Fox era. Laying eggs is just our thing. 

• Pie 1

The defense was undoubtedly a big disappointment. But the Steelers O also possessed the ball for 36 minutes while our offense had it for under 24 minutes. It's an offensive league and when your highest output is 16 points you're toast regardless of how your defense is doing. We need sweeping changes across the board with our offense beginning with a new offensive coordinator and a new vision overall. Our drafts should also reflect this.

...Darnold was the only bright spot all game...

He didn't cost us the game... kudos 😅

That 3rd quarter... sticking with Taylor...I mean wtf....

Taylor should've pulled a DJack n act like he was hurt ...damn everyone and their mama could get open against this guy...

Oh at least give him some help 😂... Damn smh...

Overall our owner grew up a Steelers fan as most of the Carolinas it seems...

Wilks gets us to the playoffs he gets 3 years... guaranteed

If the Steelers sneak a way into the playoffs I guarantee we will see them again for the Superbowl...