• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well hell

ladypanther

8 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Holy cow that was hard to watch. 21 yds rushing!!  O line was mauled.  Moton looked like a rookie.  Did not think I would be saying that Darnold's arm was the only thing that kept us in the game...and he was under constant duress..handled it well. 108 passer rating.  And ...where was the D? SMH

The only positives I can think of from Sunday are that Dallas and Tampa got embarrassed (sorry Mr Scot).  Oh and that game ending play big time screw up by New England. 🤣

Before Sunday happened thought that this team had something to build on...poof.....gone.

It gets worse.  Tepper will be making decisions about the future. OMG.  God help us.

How come when you say it, it doesn't sound like the end of the world? But when some this guys say it, it sound like the end of the world?

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

40 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Sam wasn’t that good and I hate the passer rating stat. He was inaccurate and constantly overthrowing and under throwing receivers. 
I knew when we got the ball back one last time we weren’t gonna score because we had Darnold as our QB. 

We did score the last time we had the ball, actually the last 3 possessions.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

Holy cow that was hard to watch. 21 yds rushing!!  O line was mauled.  Moton looked like a rookie.  Did not think I would be saying that Darnold's arm was the only thing that kept us in the game...and he was under constant duress..handled it well. 108 passer rating.  And ...where was the D? SMH

The only positives I can think of from Sunday are that Dallas and Tampa got embarrassed (sorry Mr Scot).  Oh and that game ending play big time screw up by New England. 🤣

Before Sunday happened thought that this team had something to build on...poof.....gone.

It gets worse.  Tepper will be making decisions about the future. OMG.  God help us.

Wilks stated in his news conference ‘young guys’ and fundamentals for  the poor oline and d performance 

so, 15 games into the regular season still issues  fundamentally… really 

and the coaches on the field with  Microsoft surface pro  devices couldn’t visually correct  the player in the sidelines ?

these guys are supposedly pros. They get paid to execute. They do it, or are supposed to be doing it, over and over again in practice 

If Moton was having a problem with his hand technique, the coach  on the sidelines should have seen it and addressed it

the same gap control on the D 

Simply mind boggling ..biggest game of the year at home and we are talking fundamentals 

hard to give two shakes of a rat’s ass at this point 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

16 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Wilks stated in his news conference ‘young guys’ and fundamentals for  the poor oline and d performance 

so, 15 games into the regular season still issues  fundamentally… really 

and the coaches on the field with  Microsoft surface pro  devices couldn’t visually correct  the player in the sidelines ?

these guys are supposedly pros. They get paid to execute. They do it, or are supposed to be doing it, over and over again in practice 

If Moton was having a problem with his hand technique, the coach  on the sidelines should have seen it and addressed it

the same gap control on the D 

Simply mind boggling ..biggest game of the year at home and we are talking fundamentals 

hard to give two shakes of a rat’s ass at this point 

Tell me you have never played sports without saying you've never played a sport.

I can know my hands are coming through too early in my golf swing.  Someone can even validate it by mentioning it.  Ball after ball slices...

It doesnt matter that I know during the round.  I still need practice reps to fix it.

• Pie 1

Just now, Cullenator said:

Tell me you have never played sports without saying you've never played a sport.

I can know my hands are coming through too early in my golf swing.  Someone can even validate it by mentioning it.  Ball after ball slices...

It doesnt matter that I know during the round.  I still need practice reps to fix it.

You made a huge assumption 

I have played sports.  I do play  sports. it’s not my job nor is it yours 

these people are pros, coaches as well 

I’ve followed football for decades  position coaches are forever on the bench with chalkboards.  Whiteboards. Dirt back in the day reviewing with players 

These players on this team make the same mistakes over and over and over again to the point it is past predictable 

it hasn’t  changed so either it’s the players or the coaches or both.  

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’ve followed football for decades  position coaches are forever on the bench with chalkboards.  Whiteboards. Dirt back in the day reviewing with players 

These players on this team make the same mistakes over and over and over again to the point it is past predictable 

It's seems to be a bit of both. 

• Beer 3

10 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

Yep. Was about to say pretty much this. Sunday’s performance was pretty bad but it’s not time to panic over the clear improvements this team is making over the offensive line and defense.

They had a bad day and there will be things that need to be addressed cabs corrected over the next week. But this happens to 10 year vets as well. And it isn’t always as easy as mentioning it mid game. It’s great when it is but even pro bowlers have bad weeks and need a week to work on what went wrong. It’s just part of the game.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Then why would you assume it be corrected mid game exactly? 

Being frustrated is one thing. But suggesting it could easily be corrected on the sideline in between drives another. Sometimes it takes a week. In bad cases it takes an off-season. And with our coaching staff, the latter is honestly to be expected.