• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye, Observer comment on Wilks support

raleigh-panther

37 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I’m pretty much sold on the idea of cleaning house of all coaches and front office people and starting over from scratch. A totally new infusion of talent and ideas is sorely needed.

I want a coach that will come in and Continue the culture Wilks has started. Not tear it down and take a year or more instilling his own culture.

I think the next coach should be able to work with Fitz and his team to continue to build this team into a consistent winner. The core is there. Work together to finish the job.

IF we ever get a QB

5 hours ago, Waldo said:

He only deserves it if he is better than the compitition and there are better options out there.

This isn't about fair because that is a simplified concept for children before they learn how complicated reality really is. He should have earned the right to a new job next year and that is a massive upgrade for him over last year.

a 2 year deal is nothing its a prove it deal.he gets an off season to get the people in he wants and see how he does.

16 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I want a coach that will come in and Continue the culture Wilks has started. Not tear it down and take a year or more instilling his own culture.

I think the next coach should be able to work with Fitz and his team to continue to build this team into a consistent winner. The core is there. Work together to finish the job.

IF we ever get a QB

People are over exaggerating this culture Wilks has built. Rhule was just that much of a team cancer 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Rex Trotter said:

a 2 year deal is nothing its a prove it deal.he gets an off season to get the people in he wants and see how he does.

It's a head coaching gig. It's all prove it regardless.

I have zero interest in watching more of that kind of football. We can do better and we should try.

• Beer 1

28 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It's a head coaching gig. It's all prove it regardless.

I have zero interest in watching more of that kind of football. We can do better and we should try.

How come these people seem to just appear out of know where and being extremely antagonistic. I have never seen this Rex account before today. Makes me wonder if it is an alternate account for someone who has been banned. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

How come these people seem to just appear out of know where and being extremely antagonistic. I have never seen this Rex account before today. Makes me wonder if it is an alternate account for someone who has been banned. 

More than likely. A bunch of them have popped up this year for some reason and they are also seasoned accounts that just haven't had activity. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

All directed by David Tepper? 😕

The total tepper move would be keeping Wilks. Cleaning it out would take guts that I'm not sure he has. Even the Rhule pick leads into that because Tepper just wanted someone to run everything. Not even the GM got a say. 

• The D 1