• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Granted I am hungover this morning but that makes zero sense

It really doesn't, especially given how OSU performed against Georgia.  I think the idea was "Michigan is fools gold" but Georgia just took their game to a different stratosphere.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, but taking the time to research stuff? Just seems kind of obsessive to me 😕

Either you do extensive reading yourself on this sport or you keep copious side notes on things you saw two decades ago. No judgement on either of those things. This is a weird take from you given you present information like you've done plenty of reading/research on a topic too.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Is this hostility/sarcasm or an actual request? Bc if there is an actual desire, I will set aside time this weekend to bring it up to the forum. I dont mind contributing to constructive conversation.

I’m interested. I’ve been concerned since reading he doesn’t have the best people skills and their QB coach handles a lot of those aspects. Makes him a great pairing with Wilks, but things could get ugly.