• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

Well they have had 12 to 13 weeks since Rhule was fired to do their research. All background checks and checking their fit with what they are looking for shouldhavebeen done. They should have a list and have a good idea who they want. Let's get this done.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

16 minutes ago, Thompcat said:

Well they have had 12 to 13 weeks since Rhule was fired to do their research. All background checks and checking their fit with what they are looking for shouldhavebeen done. They should have a list and have a good idea who they want. Let's get this done.

They could have their eye on guys still coaching which can make things tricky 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

We definitely know they need one more minority candidate to fulfill Rooney Rule obligations. I'd think that would be DeMeco Ryans alongside Jim Caldwell, but given some reports on Tepper potentially preferring experience, I wouldn't be surprised if either Steelers LB Coach Brian Flores or Bills DC Leslie Frazier get an interview here, given both were ex-HCs.

Edited by UNCrules2187

1 hour ago, UNCrules2187 said:

We definitely know they need one more minority candidate to fulfill Rooney Rule obligations. I'd think that would be DeMeco Ryans alongside Jim Caldwell, but given some reports on Tepper potentially preferring experience, I wouldn't be surprised if either Steelers LB Coach Brian Flores or Bills DC Leslie Frazier get an interview here, given both were ex-HCs.

Morgan would know Frazier