• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

9 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I like Kafka, I don't love him.

He clearly has made an impact there, but we're still only talking about an average scoring offense in the Giants.  Only four spots ahead of the Panthers offense this year.

With injuries to his players and Daniel Jones at quarterback

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, BrianS said:

He clearly has made an impact there, but we're still only talking about an average scoring offense in the Giants.  Only four spots ahead of the Panthers offense this year.

lemmings GIF

Into the unknown! The new "new hot"!

The media loved Rhule too but Vegas had us hiring Jim Harbaugh(who wants the job and won't require 1st round picks). I wonder who was right?

15 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It's what he did it with not how much of it he did. That Giants roster had no business being as competitive as they were on offense this year.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I wonder how good he’d be if he had actual receivers. 
He leading receiver was signed off the street. 
I give Kafka and Daboll a TON of credit for turning Daniels career around. It was what Rhule had hoped to do with Donald. Unfortunately Rhule sucks. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1