• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

Andy Reid tree (Paul Brown) and Bill Belichick tree (Chuck Fairbanks) are crossbreeding at the championship level with the Giants coaching staff. The best of a mixed West Coast and Erhardt-Perkins offense.

You can watch as the Giants become dominant or grab their offensive genius in Kafka/Tierney now.

22 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'll take some pie as repayment for you shitting on my head earlier when I told you he was overrated 🫡

Lol still a poo post got what it deserved. What was the last metric that mattered for you GWD? Look up the leader this year. It's cousins with 8 in the 4th. Yeah he can't win them all. And boy that was a bad time for a bad one. But over rated nah. He ain't top 5 and is likely on the outside of the top 10 but he is right there. Defense didn't do him favors or the OL (false start on the damn sneak was bad for by VT boy) and had to kick the FG. 

I'd take cousins here all damn day he's wolds better than the teddy B comments floating out. Lolz

12 minutes ago, chbright said:

Lol still a poo post got what it deserved. What was the last metric that mattered for you GWD? Look up the leader this year. It's cousins with 8 in the 4th. Yeah he can't win them all. And boy that was a bad time for a bad one. But over rated nah. He ain't top 5 and is likely on the outside of the top 10 but he is right there. Defense didn't do him favors or the OL (false start on the damn sneak was bad for by VT boy) and had to kick the FG. 

I'd take cousins here all damn day he's wolds better than the teddy B comments floating out. Lolz

There's a lot of cope in this post. You must've had money on Minnesota.

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF