• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

This new overtime rules will be an interesting rule change. Seems like it would be advantageous to defer in overtime now. You know you're guaranteed a possession no matter what, so you'll know after the other team's first possession if you need to go for every 4th down if they get a td, or can plan a 2 point conversion to win. Or of course if the other team doesn't score, you know a fg will win it as opposed to starting first and worrying if a fg will be enough. Curious to see how they play it.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

I’d like to see the Seahawks and Chargers win today. 

The Geno story is awesome and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if Pete Carroll figured out a way to make Brock Purdy Mr. irrelevant again. 

I just can’t pull for the jags to have success. Expansion brother jealousy. 

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

and quarterbacking 

Yes , coaching and quarterbacking matters.

trevor Lawrence, with one year of decent coaching is moving toward being that franchise Qb everyone is expecting out of him. 
I don’t expect the Jags to go far, but they won that last game when they had to. Baby steps.  
I wish it was us taking those baby steps with a potential franchise Qb 

• Pie 2