• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign former UNC safety Myles Dorn

TheSpecialJuan

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn it, Juan. How many times do we have to earn you about these bullshit clickbait thread titles?

I fixed it but one of these days you're gonna do this poo when one of us is having a bad day and get smoked.

Someone takes their job as a Mod way too seriously…

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn it, Juan. How many times do we have to earn you about these bullshit clickbait thread titles?

I fixed it but one of these days you're gonna do this poo when one of us is having a bad day and get smoked.

I thought you liked Tar Heels??

• Pie 2

32 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Literally every mod on this site has warned Juan for clickbait thread title multiple times. He knows it.

click bait titles add a little excitement to this place.  Not the end of the world.  Sure they might be misleading at times, but so is your Panthers fandom 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

12 minutes ago, Smithers said:

click bait titles add a little excitement to this place.  Not the end of the world.  Sure they might be misleading at times, but so is your Panthers fandom 

You are preaching gospel. 

100% unadulterated truth!!!!

This place is supposed to be fun and shouldn't be any different than any locker room or barbershop in the state.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

When did they change the name of Vance HS?

They changed the name of Vance HS to Chambers HS, honoring Julius Chambers, who was a famous lawyer, civil rights leader, and educator from North Carolina. The school officially changed its name in a ceremony July 14, 2021.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

Miles Dorn was pretty good at UNC honestly.  We can’t say that for many UNC defenders.

@TheSpecialJuanis a huddle treasure even if he lives in the wiggle room of posting rules

Honestly, anyone that falls for @TheSpecialJuan's thread titles is mostly to blame. It's his shtick and everyone knows it.

I personally think it's hilarious.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1