• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich potential staff

hepcat

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wow. Now that's what I call "prepared" 😳

That also makes me think the staffing part might not take too long.

Quite interested to see who he's got lined up.  The connections are abundant and it seems like he has league-wide respect outside of Irsay's distillery of disfunction.  

1 hour ago, bythenbrs said:

I sure hope that Campen and Tabor are resigned.  I can understand Reich wanting to interview both and not having either thrust upon him.  He may not have seen much or any of the OL and ST game film to make that judgment yet.

Considering the Colts were pretty much a bottom 5 O-line last year I'd he'd consider not messing around with one of our few strengths. Although I assume he's not a fan of Campen's F bombs. Then again Sirianni cusses all the time so maybe he's not that uptight about what other guys do or say

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

Post the potential Reich connections here.

Wonder if Gus Bradley is the next DC. I don’t love that. 

Who will the OC be? QB coach? Reich’s 2022 Colts staff was super underwhelming. 

We could do better than Gus Bradley but his connection to Reich and possibly Fitterer (Seahawks) gives me reason to believe he’d at least be strongly considered.

• Beer 1