• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hendon Hooker

scratched

Opinions on why or why not Hendon Hooker in the 3rd rd or later? 58tds to 5ints in 2 seasons with Tennessee. Guy was very impressive until the injury. If we pick up a veteran QB for one season, and let Corrall and Hooker develop, will we not be in great shape? I am surprised  personally that more people aren’t talking about Hooker. What’s your take? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Nah, when I watched him play it was painfully bad looking through an NFL QB lens. His throws are all over the place, he’s the definition of one read and run.  Really good college QB, I don’t see him succeeding in the NFL at all.  Maybe he could learn literally everything there is to being a QB, but the odds aren’t great. 

• Beer 1

i wanted to be excited about him as a prospect. but as the season went on and then when he got hurt.... sorry, not excited. there's probably at least 6 QBs from this draft i would rather have. he's someone i would maybe take a flyer on very late if we got someone like Derek Carr