• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That Dallas offense was a machine when Dak wasn't throwing the ball to the other team. I think Emmitt has it wrong here. Sometimes Dak threw the damn ball just to throw the ball. He wasn't considering what color jersey that guy was wearing.

Can't criticize Dak though...

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope not, but probably.

Then again, if Reich continues to call his own offensive plays the OC hire is going to be a lot less crucial than it usually is.

I'm not so sure.

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I wish there were folks in our building who could've reached through the mental fog to get to Tepper as he was falling in love with Matt Rhule with the backdrop of Marty Hurney shoveling meatballs down his throat.

His chosen advisors were Marty and Steve Drummond. It was doomed from the beginning.

• Pie 3

20 hours ago, rayzor said:

I would love it.

Word is, though, that Pep is tied to that area because his son is in high school there and is making a name for himself as a QB and Pep wants to be a part of it/present for it. I wouldn't blame him for trying to find some way to stay in that area.

He's among my first couple choices for OC, though, Brian Johnson being the other. 

I’ve seen a bunch of people mentioning Pep. Not criticizing, but just curious, what has he ever done that should make me excited about him?