• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Staff: Final Pieces (as of 2-23-23)

Mr. Scot

15 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

So now the next question is…. Does a stacked coaching staff entice players to want to come to Carolina and be a part of this show?   I mean, it cant hurt, but really how big is the player benefit when looking from the outside?

and I’m sure the current roster are watching this and saying WTF in a good way.

Pretty sure a lot more players would want to play for these very respected coaches than wanted to play for Rhule and his college coaching staff

• Pie 1

It seems like younger players care about money and possibly the location. Then older veterans start to care about going to a winner. Unless a FA has a connection to a coach I doubt it makes much difference until it translates in to a real chance for a ring.

23 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I wanted Steichen but it appear our staff mops the floor with what Shane is putting together in indy

He's going to be limited on good assistants and coordinators because we're taking them all.

Again.... All your coaches are belong to us 

That should be the theme meme of the year.

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, csx said:

It seems like younger players care about money and possibly the location. Then older veterans start to care about going to a winner. Unless a FA has a connection to a coach I doubt it makes much difference until it translates in to a real chance for a ring.

I think we're putting ourselves in good position for a ring.

• Pie 1