• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CORRAL

scratched

When will he be able to start working out and throwing again? Or is he already doing that? I'm interested in what the staff thinks about him. I'm thinking Carr, Darnold, and Corral to start the season. Give Carr a 2 yr contract, after that time we will know what we have in Corral. If we don't like it, we draft a QB then.  For what it's worth, I like next years QB class more then this years. 

Edited by scratched
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 7

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I would like to know what the staff does think about Corral myself.  We have a different set of evaluators minus Fitt looking at him. I know Reich had to present his vision for the qb position before he was hired. I'm not going to lose sleep either way. 

Reich was straight up asked about the rostered QBs.  It was like he didn't even know Corral was here.  Mentioned knowing and being the one to draft Eason and then nothing.  

Think he said something like "Well I do know one"

Edited by Bear Hands
  • Pie 2

Just NO NO NO NO......Soooo many posters on here have been saying I like next yrs QBs better for the last 3 years... Just stop with these retreads and get draft a rookie QB high for fugs sake. So idiotic to allow Darnold to be a QB here, he sucks.....like really bad. I feel sometimes you guys don't even watch the games at all because if you did no one would be suggesting bringing Darnold back or giving Carr any kind of contract

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 2

11 minutes ago, stan786 said:

Just feel like the right situation probably involves a team believing in him enough to commit to him for a while.

Of course. All these prospects need that kind of support.  Unfortunately, he did not get that from his last coach. Kinda wonder if he was the coaches choice or someone else.  If it was someone else he may get another shot here. If not, then he will most likely end up traded or on the practice squad if he has anything worth developing. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Reich was straight up asked about the rostered QBs.  It was like he didn't even know Corral was here.  Mentioned knowing and being the one to draft Eason and then nothing.  

Think he said something like "Well I do know one"

Yeah that's not anything to take stock in either way.  He's not going to give out anything of consequence toward the current roster. About the only time we will really know how they feel about his potential is what the do during and after the draft. My guess is he will have to try to catch on somewhere else.

• Beer 2