• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

His footwork is horrendous... They havent been hyping Stetson as much as this board right now. 

I mean I wouldn’t even draft Stetson. I’m just acknowledging he has been the most consistent kid today so far throwing to his WRs in stride. Before this last drill. This last one was brutal. 

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

@LinvilleGorgeright now on NFL+ Kurt Warner and Steve Smith Sr. are talking about how inconsistent Stetson has done today... so Id like to understand where you are seeing he is the best thrower by a wide margin...

They have used descriptors like "Robotic" "Cutting off his drop back" "drifts into his throws" (that leads to sacks) and "would like to see more consistency with his ball placement"

extra note: Kuurt Warner is a big fan of Stet.... and SS sr. is giving him poo for it.

The ball shows up when and where it's supposed to be. "Robotic" isn't a valid criticism IMO. I don't care what the guy looks like while he's doing it.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I mean I wouldn’t even draft Stetson. I’m just acknowledging he has been the most consistent kid today so far throwing to his WRs in stride. Before this last drill. This last one was brutal. 

His opening drill was rough, second to last (His first he cut his drop back in half and threw the ball early and short. Kurt Warner was "disapointed" and then SSsr made fun of him.) and the last one. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The ball shows up when and where it's supposed to be. "Robotic" isn't a valid criticism IMO. I don't care what the guy looks like while he's doing it.

They were saying robotic bc of how he drops back and works into his throw. His timing is off because of it. It isnt "how he looks" its the robotic process of getting through his drop back and step into the throw. 

That is a HUGE deal in the NFL because timing is everything.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Again, why is your business?

Trying to determine if this is going to be some long term thing where it would be best to just put you on block or mute or if this is temporary and you’ll get back to being a better contributor here.