• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not trying to impress you. Could not possibly care less about what you think. We're just talking about these drills here.

Again wasn’t asking you to.. I simply pointed out the difference in opinions.. RELAX!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

That’s her opinion F 150 .. And obviously it’s coming from the scouts and coaches she is getting information from while she is sitting around then at the stadium.. The fact she is a paid beat writer of the team and covering them “while getting paid to do so” should be math enough.. Would you have made the same Nail comment if Joe Person tweeted it??

F150 🥹 I’m literally advocating for a black QB over a white one ya dunce. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Guys like Ken Dorsey would have been first rounders off their college production. 

But he wasn't because talent combined with production gets you drafted high. There are guys who don't have talent but get it done anyway and there are guys with all the talent in the world who fail. I'd rather we took someone with both the talent and history of success. For goodness sake, he went 2-8 as a senior at a public high school. He straight up is not a winner and I think that matters a lot.

• Flames 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

@Kentucky Panther do you really need to go around pooing every post that isn't glowingly positive about Levis? I mean, it's kinda hilarious so continue if you like but it definitely makes you come across like a 12 year old.

He started shitting on my posts from January, December, and beyond so I went through and burned my daily limit on his recent posts. 🤣

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

Blow me. I had a dude literally creep on my page and poo 40 posts dating back months ago. I don’t care what you think. 

Nope. I was reading the start of this thread and crapped on a couple of your posts after you drop it on me, without bothering to @ or reply me like a man. Then you spazzed out and starting going back months.

You're like a jealous ex girlfriend level of crazy.