• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers to aggressive pursue trade up to get a QB

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

It doesn’t matter what lines me you or the media read between. It’s all up to Reich and Fitt. They HAVE to know, coming out with lofty reports of being in love with a certain prospect in a position where we are, is purely bad business. They very well may love Stroud, why say “we’ll do whatever it takes to get em”. What good does that do for the franchise? Hikes up the asking price of every team in front of us. I sincerely hope the FO takes an honest and diligent approach to what they want to do, not just come out early March after the underwear Olympics and publicly announce our future is mortgaged.

Again you keep saying this but all this mortgaged stuff isn’t reality…

Teams have traded up and still had a future.. And you don’t have a clear future without getting this position settled anyway..

Again Weather you want to see it or not this teams movement’s have clearly pointed to 1 direction…

• Pie 1

Man I really liked the thought of taking AR and letting him sit behind Carr. 

But now it looks like we’re gonna have to move up to take Richardson which at that point you might as well see if you can get Stroud.

I’m afraid of young just getting smashed on the nfl level.

Edited by OneBadCat

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If that was the case she would still post, she was exposed as a fraud.  Clear as day.  Once I get time tomorrow I will search for the thread where she takes her ball and goes home after it happens.  

Seriously.. You don’t think you’re being way to invested into strangers you don’t know on a football forum?? 

You don’t know why a person stop posting on a football site.. Maybe actual life is lifing ..

Edited by Sub Zero
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Again you keep saying this but all this mortgaged stuff isn’t reality…

Teams have traded up and still had a future.. And you don’t have a clear future without getting this position settled anyway..

Again Weather you want to see it or not this teams movement’s have clearly pointed to 1 direction…

So what do you think it costs to move up and take the qb you think the team likes?

3 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Man I really liked the thought of taking AR and letting him sit behind Carr. 

But now it looks like we’re gonna have to move up to take Richardson which at that point you might as well see if you can get Stroud.

I’m afraid of young just getting smashed on the nfl level.

one of these is not like the rest

18 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Don’t  recall what she said about Willis but she was never “high” on Mac Jones. Just stated what every other reprter stated and what even the Adam Schefters reported later many teams were expecting SF to take Mac Jones until the pick was Submitted.  Which was all she said

she called the Horn pick the we prior to the draft

and the Brown pick

and the Burns pick 

Walter Football called those picks as well, but they did it like a month prior to the draft.

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If that was the case she would still post, she was exposed as a fraud.  Clear as day.  Once I get time tomorrow I will search for the thread where she takes her ball and goes home after it happens.  

Last I heard she was writing articles for one of the sports sites. Panthers Wire I think? 

Edited by ForJimmy
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

So what do you think it costs to move up and take the qb you think the team likes?

Jmo..

Id give up 3 1st for stroud or young or 2 1st for AR15 or Levis..

With this staff the division being weak the conference being weak and us having a suitable infrastructure surrounding a young QB to make it a good opportunity to succeed.. Then add on the team’s salary cap situation in 2024 and 25.. It just makes this risk alot more risk averse then not..

again jmo

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

she just posted a mock where we were drafting a corner at 9.  Yeah man she is dialed into the panther organization

Where??

And do you understand you follow her or in other places but trash her here??

You don’t think that’s weird??

Edited by Sub Zero
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Jmo..

Id give up 3 1st for stroud or young or 2 1st for AR15 or Levis..

With this staff the division being weak the conference being weak and us having a suitable infrastructure surrounding a young QB to make it a good opportunity to succeed.. Then add on the team’s salary cap situation in 2024 and 25.. It just makes this risk alot more risk averse then not..

again jmo

I think we will agree to disagree on pricing, which is fine. Differing opinions on an online forum are healthy, lol.

16 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

She doesn’t post here the same reason Zac Lutrell doesn’t anymore either.  Because people who don’t like what they say lose their poo. And it’s a waste of their time posting.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Eric4280 said:

I think we will agree to disagree on pricing, which is fine. Differing opinions on an online forum are healthy, lol.

Yes sir totally agree .. The reason I’m here is to here a debate different opinions from my own.. Thanks for the different point of views even if I don’t agree with it..