• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers to aggressive pursue trade up to get a QB

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Yeah about the only huddler “insider” I halfway listen to is the dude that called the Josh McCown hire and the Faucet guy that appears randomly.

Yeah that Crown guy seems legit.  I think he called the Thomas Brown hire the day before it happened as well...

2 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

Dude you just said on another page in this same thread that she stop posting here.. I’m just following your info.

It’s the same thing She like Zac Lutrell used to post a lot more around draft time about things they’re hearing.  People who didn’t like what they had to say with the info they passed along.  And people would lose their poo and would get nasty.  I remember when she had Justin Fields QB4 over Wilson and Lance.  People thought she was stupid/dumb called her names etc.

Fields ended up going to be QB4.

And just like Zac.  They just quit wasting their time.

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

Yeah about the only huddle “insider” I halfway listen to is the dude that called the Josh McCown hire and the Faucet guy that appears randomly.

I get your point but there are at least 3 dudes on here that I have taken note of that have insider knowledge.  I will leave that to you to figure out who.  But people on here do post some inside baseball level poo.  It will never be me as the only guy I knew in the organization left a long time ago so I dont fake poo

1 minute ago, Eric4280 said:

I partially think I’m also attached to our firsts because it’s a yearly bbq at my place with all my buddies (live in NJ and have friends of all teams) and the next two years would be empty haha. That with I’m a little less sold on stroud than most. But I do absolutely trust and love the braintrust behind the team now.

Ah .. We can find other reason to BBQ .. Cat day ,, New toilet paper with 3 ply, Wife wasn’t mad at me all week.. Keep the bbq going no matter what.. lol

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The Tijuana Tribune  

Sounds legit.

I think this is the guy that tweeted that the Packers GM was “disgusted” with Aaron Rodgers and got his ass chewed all over Twitter because he never actually spoke to anyone, and later said it was just an “opinion” piece.

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I get your point but there are at least 3 dudes on here that I have taken note of that have insider knowledge.  I will leave that to you to figure out who.  But people on here do post some inside baseball level poo.  It will never be me as the only guy I knew in the organization left a long time ago so I dont fake poo

@TheSpecialJuan

@rippadonn

and...

@CPantherKing

Did I get it right?

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

It’s the same thing She like Zac Lutrell used to post a lot more around draft time about things they’re hearing.  People who didn’t like what they had to say with the info they passed along.  And people would lose their poo and would get nasty.  I remember when she had Justin Fields QB4 over Wilson and Lance.  People thought she was stupid/dumb called her names etc.

Fields ended up going to be QB4.

And just like Zac.  They just quit wasting their time.

yo man you need to read her post history before you go any further, she was saying willis was at the top of the board last year at 5

her post history is pretty laid out, no need to white knight her

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

I remembered when I got shitted on when I said it was stupid to try and make a playoff push. We needed to tank, but NOOO, we just had to win some shitty games against other shitty teams. How did that work out for us?

This opinion is based on what??

I think some fans forget this is real ppl lives not madden.. 

Ppl money, family life, job security is based off of on field performance.. How is them losing for draft picks going to help them??

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Sub Zero said:

This opinion is based on what??

I think some fans forget this is real ppl lives not madden.. 

Ppl money, family life, job security is based off of on field performance.. How is them losing for draft picks going to help them??

That is correct. 

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

yo man you need to read her post history before you go any further, she was saying willis was at the top of the board last year at 5

her post history is pretty laid out, no need to white knight her

I’ve followed her awhile a lot longer than 2020

09F0E3F4-7CF1-42A1-B256-1D2CE9B711C6.jpeg

like I said Luttrel who the the head of the riot report and Roaring Riot used to post here like her posting stuff they heard.  And it was the same thing. 1 maybe 2 things didn’t come true.  Other people who didn’t like what they had to say, jumped all over him.  And he quit posting.  Verge essentially did the same thing.

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2