• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drake Maye/Caleb Williams

CPcavedweller

9 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Last draft it was wait til next year even though we took Corral. This draft is wait til next year even though Stroud is just as good if not better than Maye and Williams. Next draft will be wait til next year for someone on here. GO GET STROUD. When you have a shot at a possible ... yes possible ... elite QB you go get him. Stop waiting. Stop second guessing. Get the damn kid.

The worst person you know': the man who unwittingly became a ...

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Last draft it was wait til next year even though we took Corral. This draft is wait til next year even though Stroud is just as good if not better than Maye and Williams. Next draft will be wait til next year for someone on here. GO GET STROUD. When you have a shot at a possible ... yes possible ... elite QB you go get him. Stop waiting. Stop second guessing. Get the damn kid.

I don’t agree with everything you say, and I know you damn sure don’t agree with everything I say, but on this, we are in 100% alignment lol. Go get the kid, because this might be the best shot we have at getting a sure fire QB. And I’m talking about Stroud or Young 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

It would be silly to tank this season for one of those two guys. Unless we really poo the bed early on. I do think it’s possible Tampa is so bad they get one of these kids next year. And that would suck. 

Tampa's best course of action is to clean up the cap this year and let Trask take them to the promised land. It's a 1-2 year rebuild if they get the top QB next year. 😞

10 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

Tampa's best course of action is to clean up the cap this year and let Trask take them to the promised land. It's a 1-2 year rebuild if they get the top QB next year. 😞

It'll piss me off if they suck it up and take it in the shorts and land an elite QB prospect the good old fashioned way only because I screamed for us to do just that for years. Instead we'd half ass our way I to being just good enough to be out of reach and then let Fields fall in our lap and still not draft him.

Damn... Rhule was a fuging disaster.

6 hours ago, jb2288 said:

What happens when we win 7 games with Sam and are picking 11 next year and the top 2 in the draft need a QB and aren't trading out? 

The people who think we’re going to be anywhere near bad enough to land a top 2 pick next year, especially after the accumulation of this staff, should have their posting privileges revoked.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

The people who think we’re going to be anywhere near bad enough to land a top 2 pick next year, especially after the accumulation of this staff, should have their posting privileges revoked.

We literally were a quarter away from winning the division this year with Sam Darnold and Pj Walker.  Even with giving the division a head start until we fired the clown of a former HC that I won’t even name.

You really think “improving the roster” with a improved Coaching staff is going to have us drafting top 10 again?

• Pie 1

18 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

No, I'm sick and tired of pushing it down the road. Last offseason people were saying Sam Howell could be #1 and he went in the 5th. You can't win by trying to wait for the next season. This is a good crop of QBs this year and I'm ready to start winning

We beat the Carr allegations. No go draft the guy that you want whether it's Young, Stroud, Richardson or Levis.

I trust this fine Panthers Staff to be able to develop all 4 guys.