• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1st for Stroud

razorwolf

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

I have to share this because I keep watching it. At this point I may be nitpicking as I'm watching the same games from each quarterback out of boredom. Though God I hope Stroud is the gamer from the Peach Bowl and not the kid from this game. 

The interception was dumb and the one ball in the redzone sideline pass was too high/wide, otherwise looks like mostly drops by the WR's. This would be a good game for almost everyone we've had at QB in the last 4-5 years

• Pie 2

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

The interception was dumb and the one ball in the redzone sideline pass was too high/wide, otherwise looks like mostly drops by the WR's. This would be a good game for almost everyone we've had at QB in the last 4-5 years

It's not really a bad game, but it's how he handles pressure in it. I'm really big on quarterbacks being comfortable standing tall, taking the hit to make a throw, or being able to calmly climb the pocket. This game he looked shaky at times, but overall it's not a 'bad' game. 

Maybe the last Panthers' Super Bowl is seared into my brain, the last Panthers' decade really, but I want to make sure if we trade up for a quarterback that they are completely comfortable with heavy pressure. Right now we have a good offensive line, but what happens when we don't?

The Peach Bowl game tape is my xanax right now.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

I think I've stated often how poorly I've rated Levis when it comes to movement in the pocket, vision, ect. I have him rated as the fourth quarterback.

I just found a new one for you, I've been waiting for more Hendon Hooker breakdowns. 

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I just found a new one for you, I've been waiting for more Hendon Hooker breakdowns. 

If we cant make the trade for #1 and only #1. I would rather take a chance with him with our late 2nd than Levis or AR at #9 or even a trade up for either of them. Obviously we would have to sign a veteran FA QB. Maybe trade for Mills from Houston. Use #9 for a WR, TE, or Edge.