• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Kunkel says we're only "seriously interested" in three

top dawg

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This. We're going to hear every rumor under the sun and be expected to draft every draft eligible QB between now and then. Buckle up and don't get too excited or disappointed along the way.

Now where's the fun in that? It's entertaining to watch the meltdowns over rumors. I cannot wait until draft night when bubbles are burst and the ranting goes into overdrive. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I don't know why anyone gives Will Kunkel any level of credence. Let the rumors fly. Regardless it's much better knowing for sure one way or the other we are going to make some kind of big move. I'll hope for the best whichever QB we end up drafting.

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Now where's the fun in that? It's entertaining to watch the meltdowns over rumors. I cannot wait until draft night when bubbles are burst and the ranting goes into overdrive. 

Doesn't matter what we do, there will be a sizeable faction of the Huddle who thinks we've paved the way to a dynasty and a roughly equally sizeable faction who thinks we've doomed ourselves to a decade of bottom feeding. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, I hope he's right. I hope there are three QBs we'd love to have. That means we can go to #3 instead of #1. It still won't be cheap but hopefully considerably cheaper than #1.

If they want someone that can start day 1, that only leaves 1, maybe 2 QBs(Young and maybe Stroud). Levis is not ready to start.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

So true.

Honestly, I don't know who they should draft, but I know they had better be right, especially if they move up. And I'm not even necessarily saying they have to get the best guy, but the pick had better be able to lead a football team...on the field.

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

So true.

Honestly, I don't know who they should draft, but I know they had better be right, especially if they move up. And I'm not even necessarily saying they have to get the best guy, but the pick had better be able to lead a football team...on the field.

This the best you can hope for. If he turns out to be better than that then let's win this thing. If he's turns out to be worse then back to the draft we go. 

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, I hope he's right. I hope there are three QBs we'd love to have. That means we can go to #3 instead of #1. It still won't be cheap but hopefully considerably cheaper than #1.

He's not the only one saying that.

It pretty closely matches what Joe Person has said.