• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms speaking on CJ (Our possible pick) “HE WON THE COMBINE: It wasn’t even close.”

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Game tape means more than the underwear Olympics. We've seen plenty of combine winners that turned into NFL duds. 

His tape backs up his combine. He’s a silky smooth thrower, incredibly accurate. All the questions I had about him making plays off platform with pressure were answered decisively in the Georgia game. I prefer CJ over Bryce but I’d be happy with either.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I still value chriss opinion and especially on QBs....

cue the crowd who show hes not 1000000% perfect for the last 6 years........football gods help them....please

Well we all know corrall has the best arm in the 2022 draft Aubrey Plaza Smile GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

His tape backs up his combine. He’s a silky smooth thrower, incredibly accurate. All the questions I had about him making plays off platform with pressure were answered decisively in the Georgia game. I prefer CJ over Bryce but I’d be happy with either.

I get that. Game tape shows what he can do under pressure when it really matters and fractions of a second. The combine is where people fall in love with 40s and arm strength and forget about actually playing the game.

7 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Game tape means more than the underwear Olympics. We've seen plenty of combine winners that turned into NFL duds. 

Exactly. I want a QB that is solid in all facets of the game and not a work out warrior that has flaws.