• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Nobody has brought up RB Austin Ekeler and would he be a player we could use on the roster. The Chargers has given him authorization to test the waters. Only thing is his price tag.

He would require giving up a draft pick/picks and a pretty big contract.  I don't think that's in the Panthers budget this year. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Nobody has brought up RB Austin Ekeler and would he be a player we could use on the roster. The Chargers has given him authorization to test the waters. Only thing is his price tag.

It was mentioned in the Foreman thread 

41 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

panthers just rid of a more expensive ekeler. Many around the league are not wanting to pay RBs. I think the panthers finally got the memo, 20+ years too late...

30 minutes ago, Basbear said:
Former 49ers’ free-agent DE Samson Ebukam reached agreement on a three-year, $27 million max deal with the Indianapolis Colts that includes over $11 million in the first year, per and me. Cameron Foster and confirmed and negotiated deal.

·
Views

Solid grab for the colts