• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL Free Agency Thread

TheCasillas

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That's the kind of nightmare we were scared we'd have with Tepper.

In New York, the nightmare is real.

I'm not sure Tepper has disproved that thought just yet. He did try to go all out for Watson by the way. He seems to have stepped back a bit and let others with experience drive the boat this time around. Let's see if he let's Frank have the most say with this qb choice. Fitterer scares me.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Man those Jets WRs like Elijah Moore that wanted traded last year are really going to want to be traded this year. Problem getting all your WRs involved? Sign another one for 44m no problem. 

Well yesterday they were tweeting all hyped to play with Rodgers, now they're back to being pissed lol. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Man those Jets WRs like Elijah Moore that wanted traded last year are really going to want to be traded this year. Problem getting all your WRs involved? Sign another one for 44m no problem. 

I wouldn’t have an issue with them signing Lazard, he’s very underrated. But bringing in Randall Cobb in the slot when you have a more explosive player like Elijah Moore on a rookie deal and Marcedes Lewis who has played long enough to wear a leather helmet?  Yikes. 

Just now, X-Clown said:

I wouldn’t have an issue with them signing Lazard, he’s very underrated. But bringing in Randall Cobb in the slot when you have a more explosive player like Elijah Moore on a rookie deal and Marcedes Lewis who has played long enough to wear a leather helmet?  Yikes. 

Jets need to trade moore and mims to the panthers for half full pickle jar....