• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton is a Panther

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

@Varking I don’t think you got the sarcasm there.  

He’s always posting something negative about Fields. I figured I’d pie it so he knew I saw it rather than reply to it. 

Edit: just saw this was the same person. My fault for explaining the reaction Vs a reply to it 

Edited by Varking

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’s always posting something negative about Fields. I figured I’d pie it so he knew I saw it rather than reply to it. 

Edit: just saw this was the same person. My fault for explaining the reaction Vs a reply to it 

It’s fine man…you know I’m just messing with you.  I hope.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, stan786 said:

The amount of negative reaction in here from signing a backup QB to backup QB money is hilarious. 

I literally have zero idea why anyone would be upset about this. The price is amazing and you aren't going to get many more capable #2 QB's than him. Also ticks the mentor box.

If people are upset about this, I really don't know what the fug they wanted us to do. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I literally have zero idea why anyone would be upset about this. The price is amazing and you aren't going to get many more capable #2 QB's than him. Also ticks the mentor box.

If people are upset about this, I really don't know what the fug they wanted us to do. 

Trade everything for Lamar Jackson, then somehow get it all back and trade it again for the #1 pick 😕

• Flames 1